Waxing is a safe and effective method of removing unwanted facial and body hair, using heated wax. The warm wax is applied to the desired area using a wooden applicator, and then the wax is quickly removed, taking the unwanted hair with it.
Threading is a temporary hair removal technique. Our technicians use cotton thread to pull the entire shaft of hair out of your hair follicle. Since our threading technique famous the root of the hair, your hair will take longer to grow back after we remove it. Our highly skilled an experienced technicians will help you manage and shape your eyebrows and remove any unwanted facial hair.
People on particular medications or with certain skin conditions may turn to threading to remove their hair because it’s gentler on the skin some other types of hair removal. Some dermatologists recommends that the people who use acne medications including Accutane and topical retinoid creams-choose threading over waxing because the former only affects hair and not the skin underneath.
About Eyelash Extension:-
Eyelash Extensions is a practice that enhances the length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. The extensions may consist of silk, mink, or synthetic hair. Methods of applying the extensions include full strips, clusters, and individual, one-by-one extensions.
Eyelash extensions are NOT the same as temporary lashes. Typically, semi-permanent lashes are applied by a technician who hand-glues the extensions on top of your natural lashes. Your lashes extension can last for 6 to 8 weeks until they naturally fall out. We help you to make the best decision for your lashes, including the type of material you should get, such as mink, silk, or some other kind of synthetic.
Mink is usually pricier, feels softer, and looks more natural; however, some synthetics, which are highly customizable, can also look and feel natural and end up costing as much as or more than mink. Then, you'll have to pick more lashes to create a fuller look.
Eyebrow Tint and Eyelash Tint
Eyebrow tinting is the process of applying semi-permanent dye to enhance, shape, and define your brows. This can be done at salons, doctor’s offices, and even with at-home kits.
Similar to the hair dying process, a base cream or petroleum jelly will be applied to your brow area in order to stop any of the dye from staining your skin. After that a semi-permanent dye is mixed up with a brush before applying to your eyebrows.
Benefits of Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting:
- Eyebrow tinting can take no more than 10-15 minutes- quick and easy.
- Acts as a guide if you fill in your eyebrows with make-up.
- Darkens eyebrow hairs, even the finest hairs so it's easy to see where to remove hair.
- Makes eyebrows look thicker.
- Makes lashes look fuller.
The powdered leaves of a tropical shrub, used as a dye to color the hair and decorate the body. At the simplest, henna is a paste made out of crushed leaves and twigs of henna plant. The paste can also be made from dried leaves of the plant by mixing it with hot water. When this paste is applied in skin(just like writing from a marker) and left for few hours, it leaves orange to dark maroon stain in the skin which fades away in 7 to 14 days.
Henna is a plant(Binomial name - Lawsonia Inermis) found and grown in South Asia and North African countries. It is used since ancient time to color skin, hair, fingernails, leather and wool. The name henna is also used for dye or paste derived from the leaves of the plant and for the art of temporary tattooing from those paste.
Benefits of henna for hair
- Stronger strands/less breakage
- Leaves hair clean & shining
- Reduces or eliminates dandruff
- Smooths hair cuticle giving hair a healthy appearance
- Thickens hair
- Promotes growth due to anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Prevents graying of hair
Facial is a basic skin treatment that cleanses pores, exfoliates wasy dead skin cells, and treats common skin concerns with a custom mask. This multi-step process is meant to rejuvenate and nourish faces, making skin appear healthier and younger. It is also a popular spa treatment to pamper and relax, right up there with a massage.
Facial Massage is a very popular Western beauty treatment to slow down aging process and achieve younger looking and healthier skin. It is one of the most relaxing parts of the bodywork session. It includes relaxing strokes over the entire face, with circular movements around the temples, neck, cheekbone, mouth, jawline, and across the forehead.It is also used to relieve stress, migraine headache, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and sinus congestion. The treatment can be done by a professional massage practitioner, by an esthetician, or by you at home.
There are different types of facial massage. Some of them are:
- Traditional Facial Massage - uses circular motions, head massage, sweeping motions, with light strokes around nose, sinuses and cheekbones to release sinus congestion, and reduce puffiness, swelling and inflammation.
- Express Facial- This is ideal for those on the go. Your skin is cleansed, lightly exfoliated and gently masssaged. A pore-refining mask is then applied, followed by a veil of light moisturiser.
- Four Layer Anti-Aging Facial: Layer upon layer of fresh organic seaweed is designed to detoxify, rehydrate, re-mineralize, and rebalance the skin. Vitamin and mineral-enriched seaweed serum is massaged into the skin followed by a layer of hydrating cream and a layer of cooling seaweed mask. Finally, a mineral-rich thermal mask gently penetrates all four layers. This treatment results in dramatically healthier and more radiant skin.
- European Facial- consists of a cleanse, exfoliation, extraction, steam, and massage. In the cleansing phase, a cleanser is applied to the skin to get rid of surface impurities.